You may be curious if the pokies offered for free spins are exciting enough to play it. There’s the myth among gamblers that casinos pick ones of the less good slots for bonuses. But is it true? Let’s take a look at the Elvis Frog in Vegas, a fairytale pokie by BGaming.
A frog is the central persona of the title popular at online casinos. You can find several games featuring this funny guy. But Elvis Frog in Vegas slot machine combines the best of all Elvis’s plots and features. Since Vegas is where everything’s possible, the famous pokie embodies this principle to the gameplay.
Four types of bonuses, high RTP, exciting and colourful sessions — that’s all the pokie about. And that’s why it’s enjoyable to play Elvis Frog in Vegas for real money.
Short slot details
Elvis Frog slot has 5 reels, 25 pay lines, and 10 symbols you can see on the screen during the game.
Here comes as usual:
- J, Q, K — card symbols with the smallest multipliers: 5, 20, and 50 for combinations of 3, 4, and 5 symbols.
- A — is the most profitable from simple ones. For the 3-symbols combo, the player gets a multiplier of 10.
- Mike, guitar, car, and lady frog — are the expensive symbols, with 10-25 multipliers for the basic combo of three.
- Star is the scatter that plays as a combo even if the symbols are not on the same pay line. Also, the Star launches the bonus game.
- Elvis also works as the wild symbol and can replace any missing picture in a combination.
There is one more bonus symbol that you won’t find on a paytable. It’s the Coin that appears anywhere on the play screen and activates the Coin Respin bonus round. We’ll tell you more about it when describing pokies’ features further.
RTP and Variance
One of the most important things for the experienced player is the pokie’s RTP. Here is the quite high one — 96%. Meaning, 96% of bets are returned to players during the gaming session. Thus, it doesn’t mean you’ll win 96% of your stakes back when playing. However, this percentage is relevant to all the game processes. So keep that in mind when spinning the reels.
And what about volatility? It’s high, so winnings are more significant, but fewer. It’s essential to consider when starting the game.
How to Play Elvis Frog in Vegas
The game is simple as a pie! And that’s the great benefit of all the slots: you don’t need to learn much to start spinning! Here’s the straightforward step by step guide:
- Open the game and read the rules on the first screen.
- Then place the total bet. It’s the cost of one spin and consists of the bet per line multiplied by active paylines.
- Make a spin. You can do it on your own by pressing the spin button (two rounded arrows) or setting some amount of auto spins.
- When the winning combo appears, you can continue playing by pressing the spin button or starting the gambling game to double up your winning.
Be careful! If you lose the gambling game, you lose your prize for a spin.
Features of Elvis Frog in Vegas
The main and standard slot’s features are:
- The wild symbol that can be used to create or expand the winning combo;
- The scatter that plays anywhere in the reels and triggers the free spins;
- The gambling feature after the winning spin.
It can be enough for an exciting game. But the provider added some extra features to make it even more attractive.
Unique features of Elvis Frog in Vegas
As we already said, there’s everything possible in Vegas. So BGaming stuffed the slot with multiple features:
- Blazing Reels appear during the free rounds. You’ll get the giant symbol that covers all 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels. It increases the chance of a 4-symboled winning combination or even several of them at the end of the spin.
- Coin Respin is the feature triggered by 6 Coin symbols on the screen. When it comes, the respin is started, so the next spin will bring you some extra winnings if there are coins with the same amount.
- Tutti-Frutti Jackpot can be obtained while the Coin respin goes. A player may get Mini or Major Jackpot coins on a playfield. To win the Mega Jackpot, you should get all 15 positions on the screen replaced with coins.
Coin Respin and Tutti-Frutti Jackpot are available both during the main game and when free spins are active.
The maximum slot’s payout depends on the bet the player sets for the game. The game developer announces that the player can win up to x2500 of their bet.
We hope you find all you need in our Elvis Frog in Vegas slot review. But, please, remember the pokie’s volatility, and better try it for free in the demo version before playing for real money. May the luck be with you!
Elvis Frog in Vegas Slot FAQs
What is the RTP of Elvis Frog in Vegas?
The slot’s RTP is 96%.
What’s the variance in that slot?
Elvis Frog in Vegas is a highly volatile title.
Does Elvis Frog in Vegas have a Free Spins feature?
Yes, you may trigger Free Spins when 3, 4, or 5 Stars (scatters) appear on the reels.
What is the biggest possible win for Elvis Frog in Vegas pokie?
You can win up to x2500 of your bet.